Clean Up Crew order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean Up Crew order

I am looking at getting a clean up crew order put together. Looking to see if anyone is looking to order one also either as a group buy thru Reefcleaners or if we get enough to get it thru Coral Cove. So if you wanna jump in on this post a reply here so I can see how many people want in. I am looking at ordering with in the next few weeks so please don't sit on it if you want in.

Bump Bump

Comment

I would like 50~100 hermit crabs.

Comment

Lee, just shoot me a call before you order. I'll get in for sure, but I keep forgetting to give you an order. If you want it beforehand, we can meet up and I'll get you a list. Where are you going through for pricing? reefstogo? reefcleaners?

Comment

Bump Bump

Looking like going with reefcleaners since we can't seem to get enough people in on this to go thru the cove. Reefcleaners seem to have the better prices.

Comment

Ok guys and gals looking at placing the order sometime next week Pat I will call or txt you reefjunky are you still in? Anyone else?

Comment

coral cove has me covered, Maybe next time. Talk to Joel if you have time, I know he is ordering a few hundred crabs etc in the next week or two.

Comment

Ok gonna make the order this weekend PM me if you want in on the buy from Reefcleaners

Comment

Hey sorry, been busy with work and not on in a while but coral cove took good care of me. Maybe next go round.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X