No announcement yet.

Hey everyone

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone

How is everyone doing? I am just checking in to see how everyone is. I have been noticing a trend of people moving to Facebook for help with their tanks. I have noticed a few other forums restructuring to use less of their forums and more Facebook.What do you guys think?

Still here. Just not much activity with tank to talk about. The cream angel is still the boss of the tank.

Good to hear on the Angel

Hello. As I am new to the forum I'll post a little about my new build. As I said in my previous thread, I have been out of the game for about 8 years and with the help of the owner of Corals Galore, I have a custom build set up and getting ready to cycle it. I got it filled up today and clearing the dust right now. It is pretty much exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be more excited. I'll post some pics in the appropriate thread in just a bit.....

Hey, peeps! Been a long time. Stopping by to see how
          things are going. Came across this thread, and thought I'd comment. Currently down to. 20H planted F/W and back in school, so no reef excitement currently. Eric, I do wonder if since so many people spend so much time on FB it might not make sense to figure out how to leverage it for the good of the club...

We have a page on Facebook, several clubs have moved to facebook instead of forums like this one. It something I have been thinking about lately