180 fowlr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 180 fowlr

Just tore down my two smaller reef tanks (bottomless pit) and traded one of them for a 180 gallon predrilled tank so I decided to turn it into a fowlr tank. I am also going to try out bare bottom. Have three little green/blue chromis in there now they look very out of place. Not sure what I want to put in here yet any suggestions?????

Tried to post pictures but for some reason it wont let me says my pictures on my phone exceed the 6000 limit tank is 72x24x24

Comment

I typically have the best luck using a picture hosting site such as flikr, then embedding the photos

Comment

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/136023...8/22874065646/

Not sure if this link will work....

Comment

Also I know there are a lot of salt livestock stores around but if any one has a connection on any importers but some of the stores prices are very very steep if you do I would love to see the list and order some, I know I have seen a couple group buy things on here so please let me know

Comment

Coral Cove is your best bet locally. Joel can order just about anything and he has the best prices IMO. You can order stuff online or thru other retailers but dollar for dollar Coral Cove has the best deals. Plus I like having a face to what I am buying and Joel will go out of his way to make sure it is right and if the supplier jacks it up he makes it right.

Comment

I'll second the comments on Coral Cove.

Comment

Where is coral cove? I know where gerbers and coral galore are but haven't heard of the cove

Comment

address is 2201 little york rd dayton 45414

Mon. Wed. Fri. 7-9. Sat 1-6

Comment

Naso
                    Harlequin
                    Bird wrasse
                    Coris wrasse
                    Bicolor angel
                    Hipo
                    Maroon clowns
                    Pinktail trigger
                    Bicolor blenny
                    Paddlefin wrasse
                    Orange shoulder
                    Unicorn tang
                    Chocolate tang

Here is my ideal pre planned group of fish im sure it will not end up happening but other then size do you see any problems comparability wise will the paddle, bird, and coris be ok together?

Comment

Working...
                    X