OK tank is in the house still gotta get it down stairs

Comment

Tank is on stand gonna start plumbing!

Comment

Looking really nice all put together!

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

Ok so whole bunch of money later went out today for i would say 90% of the plumbing i am going to need. Still prob gonna need some odds and ends and i need to get my 75 up to Joel to get it drilled for the pump. Haven't told you guys yet some of the equipment so here goes.

LEDzeal 5ft custom LED light *Might add two 5ft T8 lights if needed or wanted*
            Iwaki MD-55RLT 1104 GPH with 26ft of head pressure
            Super Reef Octopus SRO-3000INT 8 In Sump Protein Skimmer

Comment

Dang. Im sorry i just saw this. My bad. But the set up looks great

Comment

OK so today we move the 75 and move the 180 in its place. Little Leary about due to the last time I moved this beast I lost some fish. So let's hope we don't have a repeat. Will let you all know how it goes.

Comment

Tank draining look who can out

Comment

So update no losses that I know of but one clown is in the over flow lol will fish him out later. Still awaiting parts

Comment

Glad to hear.

Comment

So tank crashed.......went out of town to FL for a week had a timer fail and it over dosed the tank.... Person watching the tank failed to let me know something was wrong. So as it sits now I have lost about 10 SPS my LPS and Softies seem to have taken it ok. Just really sucks so broken down and bought a Apex got it for 425. Now I can monitor my tank remotely and will be able to tell if something fails

Comment

Yea I always have a backup tank knowledge person for my dad to talk to just in case. Dad knows aquariums but it's good for him to have a backup to me when I'm on vacation. Nothing worse then loosing tank inhabitants. At least it was not everything not sure that's conforting or not. Fish did ok?

Comment

Yeah fish are fine just lost like half my SPS. I had a back up person they just failed to contact them as well. They didn't think anything was wrong till it was too late.

Comment

Sorry to hear about that.

Comment

When's new store opening and how do we get there. ? Sorry wrong post
                                Last edited by Reefmonger; 03-28-2015, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X